grow in every way in order to fulfill the great commission
Serve god, one another, and our community
give unselfishly and obediently to the work of the kingdom
SEND workers into the harvest field
- We keep our eyes on the prize. Our worship is unique in style and volume. God never intended to simply be studied, but to be experienced. We will not cater to personal preferences in our mission to reach our community.
- We see the diamond in the rough. We see the promise inherent in every person, and we value the people Jesus valued. We will speak vision and life over our people, and we will help them be all they are meant to be in Christ and in service to His Kingdom. Therefore, we encourage personalized spiritual growth.
- To have a friend, you must be a friend. We know that church services might impress, but relationships will impact. We nurture life-giving relationships.
- We're a bunch of sell-outs. We practice whole-hearted devotion to God. We believe that love is a greater measure of devotion than religious zeal. When you love Jesus first, then you love everyone else better.
- We see beyond our own noses. The staff and the Church will go above and beyond to give sacrificially to the work of God in our Church, our region, and beyond. We won't wait for the world to come to us - we will go to the world.
- Good is not good enough. Our vision will always be bigger than our present circumstance. We will set impossible goals, take bold steps of faith, and watch God move. We know there is no reward for squandered potential, half-hearted effort, or lukewarm faith.
- We are bound in truth. We are united under the vision God has given to our Pastor. We will defend our unity and that vision. We will further be unified by the beliefs set forth by the Assemblies of God.
Continue reading to learn what we believe