grow in every way in order to fulfill the great commission
Serve god, one another, our community, and the world around us
give unselfishly and obediently to the work of the kingdom
SEND workers and resources into the harvest field
we are devoted...
- To the Pursuit of Purity. We believe that salvation only comes through the free gift of grace offered by God the Father through the death, burial, and resurrection of His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ (John 3:16-17; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Ephesians 2:8-9). We believe that the evidence that one has received His saving grace is a life that is changed from seeking selfish desires into a life that seeks to honor God in every area (2 Corinthians 5:17; Galatians 5:16-26).
- To Strengthening the Church Body. We believe in the model of the Early Church shown in Acts 2:42-47. Through our weekly services, various church ministries, and weekly Cell Group meetings, we strive to regularly accomplish the following:
- Teaching of the Word
- Breaking Bread
- To Reaching the Lost. We believe that we are called to reach the lost with great fervor and diligence. As we are empowered by the Holy Spirit (Acts 1:8) and equipped through various forms of ministry (Ephesians 4:11-16), we believe that the Lord will use us to fulfill the Great Commission (Matthew 28:19-20).
- To Helping Those in Need. We believe that we are called to minister to those in need in our local community and throughout the world (James 1:27). We currently partner with several ministries at home and abroad, and our continual desire is for our impact in this area to increase. You can find information regarding some of our partnerships by clicking the following links at the top of our page: Impact, Hope Tree, and Royal Family Kids.
- To Moving Forward Together. We believe that we are called to consistent growth in our walk with the Lord and in His purposes for the Church. We believe that there is always more to learn and more ground to obtain for the Kingdom of God! We are united under the vision God has given to our Lead Pastor, and we will defend our unity and that vision. We will further be unified by the beliefs set forth by the Assemblies of God.
Continue reading to learn what we believe